- Q. Do you have under cover parking?
- A. NO, sorry we dont have under cover parking we are an open air facility. We can provide a car cover at your request if this helps, we have never had a damaged car due to the elements as cars are built to be exposed to all weather conditions.
- Q. How do I make a booking?
- A. Parking Port has the easiest and quickest online booking process for Melbourne Airport Parking.
All Parking Port Melbourne Airport bookings can be made through our website, on the Bookings page. Making your booking online will save you time when checking-in as we will have all your details ready for when you arrive.
For customers who do not have access to the Internet or need booking assistance, please call (03) 9310 5536 and we will be happy to help you.
- Q. Do I need to book in advance?
- A. Preferably yes, this helps us to allocate seats for the shuttle buses particularly at holiday time with large family groups it will also save you time when you arrive.
- Q. Where is Parking Port located?
- A. Parking Port is conveniently located at 7 Adina Crt Tullamarine, 5mins from the Melbourne Airport between the Western Ring road and Tullamarine Freeway with multiple options for travel from all directions. View Parking Port directions and maps here
- Q. How often does the shuttle bus run?
- A. Our fast convenient shuttle bus operates 24/7 365 days of the year, we will get you to the terminal faster than if you parked at the airport and caught their shuttle bus to the terminal!
- Q. How long does it take to get to the airport from Parking Port?
- A. It takes between 5-10 minutes in normal traffic conditions.
- Q. Which route do you take to the airport?
- A. Although Parking Port is conveniently located to provide 5 different route options our number one priority is to get you to your flight on time so we take the most direct and quickest route based on traffic and weather conditions at the time.
- Q. How much time should I allow before I need to be at the airport?
- A. Always leave yourself at least 30 minutes extra in case of unforeseen scenarios. Traffic at the airport can be extremely congested during peak periods.
Due to the increase in traffic to Melbourne airport, and present construction being carried out at the airport and surrounding roads, it is wise to allow an extra 30 minutes before you need to be at the airport
- Q. When are the peak periods at the airport?
- A. 6am-9am and 5pm-7pm during weekdays. Traffic is particularly bad on Monday mornings, Friday and Sunday evenings and during public and school holidays.
- Q. Do I need to leave my keys with you?
- A. Parking Port is a valet parking service we will safely park your vehicle in an area which has no public access.
This level of parking service benefits our customers as we have your car waiting for you on your return and you will never lose your keys while you are away. If you do not wish to leave your keys we have keyless bays which we can allocate to you for a fee of $10.
- Q. Where will my vehicle be parked?
- A. Whilst you are away our number one priority is the safety and security of your car! Your car will be parked in a designated parking bay on site, your car Will Not be parked or driven on public roads.
- Q. Is my car available for collection 24/7?
- A. Yes, your car is available for collection at anytime you return 24/7. If you return early your car will be ready for you.
- Q. Does Parking Port valet park? Can I just drop my car at reception?
- A. Yes, we valet park for all our customers. There are dedicated parking bays just next to reception, simple drop your car off, check-in and our shuttle will be ready to take you to your terminal.
- Q. How do I get picked up when I return?
- A. We ask that you collect your luggage, come through Customs if you are on an international flight and then call us on the designated pick up line.
- Q. Are there any cancellation fees for my booking?
- A. NO, Parking Port understands that certain circumstances can change travel plans even at the last minute, we do request that you inform us of such changes to your booking.